Friday 17 February 2012

Day 19

Day 19 = Wonder La day!

Took an auto to Bangalore's central market bus stand to get catch a bus to Wonder La.
It's a 2 hours trip.
Reached Wonder La at 10am.
Surprisingly, we found a "FREE" shuttle to Wonder La instead of auto.
Reached the theme park.
It will only open at 11am.
The wet park will only be open at 12.30pm.
Took pictures, eat more biscuits.
Biscuits have been our breakfast and snacks.
I hate eating biscuits early in the morning.
Sudah la dehydrated. (Already, we are dehydrated)

But Wonder La was awesome!
I must admit.
I feel scared in the "Drop off" ride.
Just can't wait for it to finish dropping off.
First ride is crazy wagon, then wonder la bamba, dungeon, termite train, termite coaster, drop off, techno jump, equinos (favorite ride), and the last dry ride for me - that one like turn me over 360degree as though I'm in a washing machine.
Awesome!
All the rides are awesome. And very safe too!
I must say that this is the safest amusement park I've ever been to.
Safe!

After the 360degrees ride, I can't take anymore rides.
Actually I planned to chicken out the last ride too.
But at last I took that ride.
I conquer the 360degrees ride! Woohoo!!!

Lunch = Regular pizza from Pizza corner.
After lunch, Wet ride!!!
Twister 2, twister 1, twister 4.
Boomerang, Lazy pool twice.
That's enough for me.
The dry ride itself is totally worth all I pay.
Superb!
Awesome.

Wonder La close at 6pm.
Get on the bus, back to Bangalore at 8pm.
Search for food.
By then, it's 8.45pm.
After dinner, it's already 9pm.
Bye bye MG road plan. ='(
Back to hotel, bathe, pack, Deb brought alcohol. 37.5%
Mixed with 7up is our plan.
Mine is 10% alcohol, 90% 7up.
Still I can't take it.
Add more 7up. >,<
My face turn so red after drinking one whole cup. (My portion)
Can't take it!!!
Just sleep before I do anything crazy.
That's how the night end.

No comments: