Wednesday 29 February 2012

Matured?

Matured is never the word for me because I am childish and I don’t read news. My general knowledge level is below average, I don’t give a damn about everything happening around me, I only pay attention about what’s happening in the Disney world. But now that I’m away from TV, I didn’t even know what’s happening in Disney. So basically, I’m left with nothing but bunch of text books.

Internet has been my life for this period of time. I will tweet every day. I play Facebook games if I am bored. I watched Youtube videos. I stay in my room the whole day, blogging, video watching, movies watching, games and *BOOM!* whole day gone. Well, that’s vacation for me. Except for that trip to Bangalore and Mysore. Imagine what will happen if I didn’t make it for that trip. My one month time will just be that bored. OMG. Thank God my mom allowed me to tag along with D and Ss. Tsk tsk…

After watching Kevjumba’s videos, I noticed the difference between our mentalities. He’s talking a lot. And all his talking makes sense. No matter it’s he’s video from 2007. Make sense. 2008, make sense. 2009, make sense. Even until now, 2012. He’s making videos on Jumbafund channel it’s still OK. You know? I like him more in his 2007-2010 videos. What age will I be during that time? I will be around 17 or 18 by 2010. And he is hanging out with all those cool people. I’m like wow! I wish I could be that famous at some point.
But no. I don’t want to be that famous. There will be paparazzi and news reporter will go into your room and you are on news? No. But being on Amazing race was cool. =) Compared to Nigahiga, I like Kevjumba more. I like the way Kevjumba responds to the audience and the way he answers those questions. He is steady. I love that in him.

At some point, I will think of putting my video on Youtube so that I can earn money. But nah… I don’t think I so… *bang my head on the table* Every Youtubers are cool OK? I especially love Happy Slip. She original. =D

About David Choi’s music. I love those music videos. And he’s music equipment is… I’m like OK, that’s professional. So, I love the way asian Youtubers stick together you know? It’s so united and they help each other out and they hang out together. I like that.

Kevjumba’s dad. HEhe! It will just be weird to left him out. He is so funny. And a typical Asian parents. Every Asian parents really do want their children to be a doctor. Or else, a lawyer. Lmao! So this is where I ended up. $_$ Papa Jumba is so supportive and he is doing he’s best to bring the best out of KevJumba. I like this father and son relationship. I have a perfect father and daughter relationship too OK? So I’m not jealous. I just like the way the raise up a children and how supportive they can be.
Asian parents did save “that money” for their Children’s education fees. They really do! So, this is my mom’s plan she plan to make me study medicine since I don’t even know how old I am. She wanted to send me to US to study medicine. As I grow older, currency increases. So, they realized they can only afford me to study medicine in Australia. And then, I finally reached the age to decide where to go. And they realize they can only afford me to study medicine in India. I’m not sad, disappointed or something. My mom feels sad because she really want me to study abroad to those western countries so that I can improve my English. =.=
Since I have no plan in my life, I just follow their plan for me all along. So I’m studying MBBS now, trying to stay alive. I don’t hate them for sending me here. I didn’t hate myself to agree studying this course. I blame no one. Anyways, I think Asian parents are awesome. They will do everything and anything for their children’s better future. =’)

Finally Wong Fu production. I’m proud that there’s actually a production that success in US. I mean they have their own plushies, T-shirts, videos. And stuff. It’s cool.

I knew that filming was hard. I’ve been having this dream to be a TV star or celebrity before. But no OK? I participate in a MV shooting and I almost died of helplessness because we need to repeat and repeat the same scene. And we’re like walking thru and fro just to get the right shot. *bang head on table again* So, filming looks simple but it’s really not that simple. It’s killing actually. I will not want to go back to that memory. No no…

Well, this is my responds after watching all those Youtube videos for the whole day yesterday. xD
Hope you guys like it. Toodles!

No comments: