Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lunch break too short and my fantasy

Not enough time! Lunch break too short. 10 minutes late to work place today. Yaiks! Second day of work and I'm already late. But I managed to stay put until 12.30pm (lunch hour).

15 minutes more. Listening to Everybody talks by Neon trees.

I love listening to radio during lunch hour. It so mummy like. This is what my mum do. I like to be like my mom. =)

I'm living in a fantasy now. I'm living in my own world. I have my own apartment. And every morning, I will go to the cafeteria and pick out some food. Go to office before 9am. On my way, I saw all the workers working in another building rushing to work just like me. Haha! With uniforms. While I'm wearing t-shirt and jeans. How cool is that? Reach the office building. Ehem, I have assess card. ;) Just like mummy have hers. I can just use my assess card and walk in the building without greeting everyone. When I'm in my office, I can just pick a table to work with. Total freedom. It's like the whole office is mine! Yes, it's mine. When I reach my office, although I'm 10 minutes late, I'm still the first three person to be there. My hard working colleague. Let's gambateh together!

Now, 10 minutes to 2pm. I better start moving. I really like my new job. Although it's hard to keep the passion and spirit up. But I'll be discipline and embrace my new job. =/

Toodles!
Gonna play a few round of Bejeweled first. ;)

No comments: