Monday 20 February 2012

I'm working?!

Yes. I think I am "working".
Working hour is 9am to 5pm.
Location is library.

Since all of my friend is working and saving money.
I should do that too.
I get paid OK?
For... RM 1k per month.
So I better get my big fat ass moving.

Why am I here?
Teehee!
Lunch hour is from 12.30pm to 2pm.
Just like our class lunch break time. =D

It's nice to work. Because everything is fixed.
People said studying is way more better than working.
But younger people can't wait to work.
And now, I have an idea to do both!
The best of both world.

In return, I can just take any book to get started.
No specific assignment, and I have my own office table.
If I want to, I can even change table.
I have my colleague too!
Thanks to them, I'm not bored when during my working hour.

This is my first day of work.
Hopefully I don't fall sick. >,<



Five minutes more to 2pm.
I don't want to get fired. xP
Toodles!
See you guys tonight.

No comments: