Monday 27 February 2012

Scratching the stars from the sky.

Today I've been moving all day. Walked from 9am to 6pm. Then continue walking from Nanthini stall back to hostel. After that, I blogged and I continue my "I like to move it, move it" routine, grab those cleaners. SP's room first, then J's room, then L's room, then my room.

As I told you guys, SP's room is epic! Those "snow"...

This is the room beside SP's.

Just open the room door and you can see this! 

I'm waiting for those cleaners to clean. I'm standing outside.
So I did this. Complete lifeless. 


Look at the "snow"

My foot! With black nails. 

A pile of dust. 

Fully equip cleaner tray with various type of detergent, there's Dettol I saw it in the yellow compartment.  

Complete view of the cleaner's tray.
With different types of broom and mops. 

These are the spots on SP's window. 

All gone!
That's why I named the title - scratching the stars from the sky.
LOL
It sounded classic OK?  
J's room was OK. I cleaned her closet. Her closet! The compartment with her cosmetics and stuff. So dusty, dirty and messy! Even I can't take it. 

Then, it's L's room. The cleaner's thought that it's my room. Everything is clean and neat. And dust free. xD
They are happy because they thought L's room is the last room for tonight. Haha! Pity them.

After that, it's my room!
Can't believe they wanted to clean my room more enthusiastically than me. =X
They kept on asking where to clean. Where else and stuff. 
When I say no need, they'll say:" Huh?! Dusty wo..." And so I replied:" Aiya, clean lah clean lah!" 
Totally using Malaysian slang to communicate already. Lmao. 

I think this is it. It's 1.25am now. I'm tired as you all know what my day have been.
I managed to grab something to read. I read 5 pages of my novel.
So I did everything today! Yippy! xD

Good night people!
I'm gonna go to bed after I check my mail. =)

No comments: