Friday 10 February 2012

Day 14

^^
It's been a good day.
I woke up at 8.20am today. Still can make it for mess breakfast.
It's important because now that my lower arch is hurting me, I need to soak those bread with Horlicks, Bournvita, Milk, or Milk tea. But today's option is Milk Tea.
After breakfast, I went to the library!!!
I studied Clavicle and Scapula. =X
I know... I know... At least I studied something okay?
Hehe!

Then, I went to collect my shoes. Too bad the cobbler haven't get the sole of my shoe done yet. =(
He ask me to come back tomorrow. I've been waiting for 7 days for my shoe to be mend OK?
So mad.
I went to buy 2 Dicromol for C and I bought 3 tomatoes, a cucumber and an egg for myself.
I don't get why I bought the tomatoes. This is not the first time. *shaking my head*
My lunch is Mamee Mihun Chicken flavor from L. =)
I can't eat mess lunch.
It's difficult for me to chew. =(

At 3pm, I went to sp's room and wait for the cleaners to come.
After that, I went to D's room to learn knitting!!!
Omg, it is so hard at first.
Although I get the hang of it, but I still tie wrong knot somewhere, or simply making mistake.
Rusted hand.
I need to be more focus next time.
Maybe I'll go and practice more tomorrow.

And my beloved dinner.
Maggi Kari with Egg! L's Maggi Kari. =)
Thanks L!!! <3

Watched Conan and watched Conan.
And just remembered that I haven't blogged today.
Busy cooking! Haha.
And so, I am blogging right now. =P
Alright, I'm going to continue watching my Conan.
Toodles!
And btw, I'm wearing my new boxers. 
Comfy!!! 

No comments: