Wednesday 22 February 2012

The thrill of chase

It's the thrill of chase, once you know it is impossible and I will never accept you to be my boy friend, you just disappear from my life. Great. Just great. Now I know the actual meaning of "I can't live without you... I need you..." Lmao! It's the thrill of chase.

And of course I enjoy being chased. Those fancy words. It's so fluttering and they can keep me happy all day. But you can't always use them on me because eventually, I will get bored and they have no effect on me.

Those fancy words. I can just list them down and let the world see how "romantic" you were. 


1. Good morning, the pearl of my eye.
2. Did it rain when you were born? Because the angels were crying that they have lost another angel.
3. Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are a bomb.
4. You are such a sugar, I'm afraid that you will melt under the hot sun.

It's hurtful for me to know that this were the words that you said to me JUST to get me.
I'm also the one that cause all of this. I shouldn't give you false hope. But I clearly clarify that we are brother and sister. Then, to best man friend. I thought I made it clear. Now that I really MADE IT CLEAR this time, you should wake up. Wake up from this deep deep dream of yours and move on.

But it's been nice chatting with you these few days. I blogged about them. I will remember them. There was this one guy that try to get me but unfortunately I rejected him. You might be "the one" you know? It's just I can't let us be together. You are not matured enough for me. You like me more and it's unfair for us to get into a relationship. I must like you as equal to make things work. And most importantly, I treat you just as a friend.  Nothing more than that. I can't see the future in us. So I said no. I will never want you to read this post. Because this is for me, to heal from this episode of my life.

No comments: