Monday 27 February 2012

Day 31

Today is I-on day. And because recharging I-on took many steps and procedures, I make today my outing day.
9.00am - Food court : Ate 6 hash browns! and 4 slices of bread with tea.
9.30am - Manipal.edu building for bank in slip.
9.45am - Atm machine to withdraw money.
9.55am - ICICI bank to bank in 800 rupees.
10.05am - Bought fork and spoon, yoga mat, washing powder.
10.30am - Went to exchange pirated CD.
10.40am - Bought Jasmine flower for 10 rupees to pray.
10.55am - Reach hostel.
11.00am - Chuck all those goods on the floor, fan on 2nd speed, grab all the keys (J's, L's, SP's and mine)
11.05am - L's room for her towel. Check on J's room.
11.10am - Pass by C's room, said Hi. Chit chat.
11.13am - Went to SP's room. First time since back from Mysore trip. Her room is full of white tiny dust due to major painting in 6th floor. OMG! And when I went in, I left foot print. =O
11.16am - Pass by C's room again. Told her about SP's room. Said bye.
11.20am - Back to my room. Chuck all the dirty clothes including L's towel into the bag.
11.30am - Send laundry. Took auto to Pizza Corner.
11.40am - Sent clothes to alter. Shopped. Tried on clothes. Went to United colors of Benetton, Fast track, Levi's, Weekenders.
12.30pm - Get on a bus to Big Bazaar.
1.10pm - Reached Big Bazaar. Shopped. Tried on clothes. Went into the fitting room for like 7 times? Or 5 times at least. Even I can't take it myself. Tak boleh tahan!
2.45pm - Took bus back to Manipal.
3.00pm - Bought another Jasmine flower for C. It's still in my room now.
3.10pm - Food court for lunch. Singapore Meehoon and Teh Tarik Ice.
3.30pm - Manipal.edu building to submit the receipt for the Bank in slip. I lost my Bank in slip! I knew it when I'm in the Weekenders. =.= So I went and tell the lady. She asked me to come back at 4pm. ICICI Bank need time to find my file.
3.40pm - Collect laundry. Reached room, almost die from dehydration. Do you know it's like an oven outside? Even with an umbrella?! I'm sweating! So hot...
3.42pm - Start soaking my new clothes. White shirt first. And those lab coats that I haven't wash since 2nd Block exam. I know. I know. Stop it. I washed them already. Stop it.
3.55pm - Brush those lab coat like crazy. There's some certain spot that is really very dirty. Brushed like crazy. Continue soaking them with tap water.
4.00pm - Left my room. (I don't even need to use my umbrella because the sun is "setting". There's long long shadow that keep my away from the sun.) LOL!!!
4.10pm - Queue up for my I-on receipt. Got it. Went to library to submit it to the I-on guy.
4.18pm - Wrote for room cleaning.
4.20pm - Brush the lab coats like crazy for the last time. 2nd batch of dark color shirt came into the picture. Wash myself. Enjoying the icy cold water after such a long hot day.
5.00pm - Done bathing.
5.20pm - Try to go online. Can't connect. Called the I-on man. They said it will be done after 10 minutes.
5.30pm - Uploaded the post that I wrote last night when I'm having insomnia.
5.45pm - Tetris battling.
6.15pm - When down to meet C. Going to Thailin.
6.30pm - Reached Thailin. Ordered kangkung, Honey chicken and Char Siew (C want to eat pork so badly). Not that I don't like pork. It's just that I won't die without eating pork.
7.15pm - Trying to finish the dishes.
7.25pm - Finally finished eating. Went to Nanthini stall. C wanna buy milk! (Chinese slang: Miok!) lmao
7.35pm - Persuade C to walk back to hostel.
7.55pm - Reached hostel.
8.00pm - Reached room.
8.05pm - Convert photos from phone to computer. Rotate and edit them.
8.10pm - Went online.
8.15pm - Started blogging.
8.35pm - Still blogging aka current aka present.

Now, picture time!!!

First stop after food court. Manipal.edu building.

After yoga mat shopping. On the way back to hostel.

On the way back to hostel, behind KMC greens.

Pathway between the girls hostel.  You all can see my hostel from here.
It's the building with yellow and maroon paint.
Will have a better view at the upcoming pictures. 

Still on my way back... Almost there, just one more turn.

Taadaa! My hostel! New international hostel. 

There's something wrong with the lift. Let me rest first.
Sat down and drank some water. *thristy* *dehydrated*
Featuring yoga mat, jasmine flower, washing powder. 

Hall way back to my room! 

They put a plastic bag for my "rubbish bin"! Aww~

I'm the key lady!
From left to right: SP's, J's, L's, mine.

Laundry shop is close. So I just chuck them there.  =P

Same place, on my way to take auto to Pizza Corner.

I'm in United color of Benetton. And there's some India flag parade going on.
It's their voting thingy. Just like Malaysia's Pas, and UMNO thing. 

I'm in Levi's fitting room! Love this! So cool.

=)

I love this. But my leg is too short and I can't afford it. 

It says Demi. Demi lovato. 

=)

The weekenders. There's no electric current.
So I need to walk out from the fitting room every time I wanna see my reflection . =/

Visitor's book! Cool! Not like the Domino's one. You know what I mean L. 

Took the bus to Big Bazaar. This route is like those Metro bus stop that go into housing area.
Super like!!!

Look look!! Purple house houses. 

This is a temple. Just happened that there a bus stop opposite.
Bus stopped, I snapped. 

The bus dropped me down at a junction. So I need to walk to Big Bazaar.
Look what I found. Dog's foot prints! Dog is everywhere in M'sia. 

Big Bazaar's fitting room. This is my last time entering the same fitting room today.
The 7th time that is... I'm tired already. 

On the way back to Manipal. Took bus again. It's a girls picture with welcome. Namaste. _(l)_

On the way to food court for lunch. Met Reem here. =O

Singapore fried meehoon much?

Teh tarik ice. Favorite drink when I'm worn out. 

I'm kinda impress by this thing. LOL!

Out from Manipal.edu building. Back here to tell the lady I lost the receipt.
I can't believe I lost it!
I mean, everything is in my bag. 

On my way BACK to Manipal.edu building after all the Lab coat scrubbing. It's 4.10pm.
Found this tree with weird fruits. o.0
Wondering what is that. 

I'm queuing. Feel bored. Snap this photo.
Upper left corner. Perfect! 

On the way to library. Going to pass the receipt to the I-on man.

Going back from library. Finally, I'm going back!!!

And this happened. It's the same lift. It's been weird since morning.
Thanks for this aka that work the magic. ;)

And I bought this too! It's a mini auto.
It says I love India!
Price: 20 rupees.

Dinner from Thailin.
Soya milk, kangkung, honey chicken (yellow), Char Siew (red), plain rice. 

Not that "licin". 
Finally. 

This is my busy I-on day. Once I need to leave my room to recharge I-on, all these will happen. Plus, I'm doing my back-to-"school" shopping today. So, it's been quite a journey and so I order the rejuvenating teh tarik ice to keep my spirit up.

I'm waiting for the cleaners to come right now. I'm going down to GET them if they are not here before 10pm. I'm gonna ask them to clean all four rooms. I'm gonna get this done by today! Since I'm so tired already. Might as well. 

My eyes are burning right now. I guess the eye bags are growing. You know, trying to conquer more part of my skin. o_0 Alright, this is my tiring itinerary for the day. Day 31. It's almost took my leg away. With all the walking. But I enjoyed it. =D Like always.

Thanks for reading, or at least browsing through the pictures. 
Good day! 

No comments: