Saturday 25 February 2012

Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia.

Tomorrow will be 226. 26th of February where everyone will protest about stopping Lynas, a project that will cause radioactive pollution to the world. This rare earth plant has already started in Malaysia. No matter how hard Malaysian need to fight and strive for a better future for the younger generation, we will still protest although the project is running now. 

So, they set up a date which is tomorrow to say no to Lynas. Everyone will wear green (eco-friendly) or Anti-Lynas t-shirt and assemble in the Kuantan field to protest. This make me wonder. Will 26th February 2012 listed in our history textbook for my children? I will tell my children that I'm in India and I changed my profile picture green to support. o_O

If you all are willing to help stop Lynas, you all can write "Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia" on a paper and go to the nearest landmark of your country to take a picture and post it on facebook and show Malaysian government how much we want Lynas to leave! Just quit polluting the earth already. And now, they want to pollute it with radioactive substances? Do they even know how harmful is that? Oh God. 

If you are too lazy to take a picture with the "Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia" poster, you can support the protest using my way. By changing the Facebook default picture into green. Just like me. 
So please support by changing your facebook default picture green.
Or tweeter profile picture to green to support. Thank you so much! 

Lynas, get out from Malaysia! Get out! Leave!
Thanks again for the support. Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia!

No comments: