Friday 24 February 2012

Day 28

I woke up early and I went to Mess breakfast. Ate 5 pieces of bread with bournvita. Then, I went to see Mr JP. =.= I brought my exam paper and I went to him. He is so kind and he started telling me all the answer. It so happened that I don't know what is he talking about. So I just acted like I know. @_@

I don't even know what is pernicious anemia! It's something about cobalamin... Err, I still don't know what is pernicious anemia. :O

And I went back to my room and started reading Ganong. After one hour, I fell asleep and I woke up at 11.30am. After that "wake up call", I didn't touch my book anymore. Went Facebook (the evil facebook). And then my day is gone. =.=

I ordered chicken porridge as my lunch. Skype with M (my best friend, she). Then time flies, and I ordered Nasi Lemak for my dinner. I watched Made of Honour, to reduce my loneliness. And after the movie, my mood completely crash down. I'm in my well.

And now, thanks to L for keep me comopany. I'm Skyping with her right now. So it's awesome! I miss you so much L!!! Aww... Miss you lots! We have lots and lots to talk about.

And for you readers, I still have my post-rejecting gloomy mood. So it's bad. That's why I need to talk. I NEED to talk to let it all out. I'm from Venus, don't you know that? I need to talk!!! And so, I'm gonna continue Skyping with lovely L. And Sorry for the lame post and all the ranting. I'll rate myself as lame and lifeless as you would. ^^

Good day to all of you! Love you lots! (Although I'm still moody and psycho)

And I'm going to skype with L now~ Woohoo!!! <3

No comments: