Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 15

Woke up, ate 6 pieces of bread, soaked them with Bournvita. Ate 4 hash brown too! 
Then, went to library and studied Humerus.
Went to collect my shoes. 
Not ready yet!!! Need to go back at 5pm to collect. =.='''
Went to Manipal store, try to search for food. My lunch.
And kindly remember, I am broke. Really very broke.
I bought a packet of Soya milk and ate it with cereals. 
Watched 2 episodes of Conan and felt incredibly sleepy.
Went to sleep and woke up at 4.30pm! 
Oh my, I slept from 2pm to 4.30pm. 
Tsk... tsk...
Went to collect my shoes.
Thank God they're done.
Took auto to Chef Inn. 
Ate egg porridge because of the hurtful lower arch.
Bought porridge for C too.
Went back to hostel, and guess what? My purse is left with Rs 50 only. 
Yes, Rs 50. 
My money will be here only on Monday. 
How am I suppose to survive?
Well, I can go to high class restaurant that accept Credit Card. 
What?! That's crazy... 
Oh yea, I still have Mess food. Almost forgot. >,<
Thanks MESS!
Went back to hostel, I want to wash my shoes. They are so dirty since like the 1st time I went to End Point in the 1st block?!
So, I went back, text C to tell her that her food is with me.
And she replied. She can't sleep, can't study, and can't stop crying. 
It's kinda like my responsibility to "take care" of her. 
So, I ask her to come. Of course I'll ask her to come. 
And I washed my shoes while waiting for her.
She came, slept on my bed. She ask me to wake her up after half an hour. 
I think she can't sleep because she felt guilty after sleeping. 
And L, she assume that your Block 1 marks was hers. She just knew that her Block 1 marks was much more lower. So, she's stress. Btw, she went to ICHS to double check her marks.
She slept, I wash my shoes, my clothes, and myself. 
After I'm done, she's awake. 
And, she's leaving. So much to do. She's busy. 
There's a senior wanted to go to her room. 
So yea, I talked to her for a while, and I switch on my lappy.
I wanna watch Conan OK?
After I switch on my lappy, she left. 
So, after one episode of Conan, I blog!
So here I am! xD

Pictures of the day:
1. My early dinner
2. My pinky nails! Love it!!! So Barbie. 

Egg porridge with ginger. 

The porridge is too hot. So I read, and I eat. 
That's all for today! 
I'm going to Bangalore on Monday. 
I'm very excited. 
I think that's why I'm so happy nowadays. ^^

No comments: