Tuesday 21 February 2012

I can't stop thinking about him

He's been a distraction to me. I can't stop thinking about him! Help!!! I can't believe this. I can't even concentrate when I'm working? And I came home from work earlier today. Hmm... ...
Teenager's problem? I'm not young anymore.

For some reason, I listen to him. Maybe he's the first guy friend of mine that will not filter before he speaks to me. I think that's why. Will I fall for him? I don't think so. Maybe. I don't know! Yaiks!

He chat with me yesterday night. Saying I'm an angel falling from the sky... LOL
And all. Those fancy words.
I told him we are just sister and brother.
I don't know.
One minute, he said that he's not trying to get me.
But another minute, he said that he still have 5 years time to try.
Like what?!
I kinda told him the truth yesterday night and he felt offended.
Maybe I should use "no offence" at first?
But I don't mean to offend him at the very first place.
I'm just telling him the truth and now he make me felt guilty. Ish.

And now, I kept on thinking about did I really hurt his feelings and stuff.
And he's still in my mind until now!
And I'm even blogging about him.
How crazy is this?

Get out from my mind M!
Get away!

Btw, I don't think I will like him. Reality is different with imaginary.
Right now, I'm just imagining because I haven't seen him for two weeks and we are just chatting.
When he is in front of me, I know what I want and I'm certain that I don't want him.

So, problem solved! I just need to clear my mind and keep myself busy.
Going to play games now. Toodle!

No comments: