Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 23

Oh... I almost forgot what I did today.
It's kinda difficult to reflect today. I wonder why.

Woke up at 8am, Pet society, went to aka shop to do some shopping.
I bought Mayo egg, a cake (those pineapple and chocolate cake), himalaya pimple face cream, Loreal whitening cream and almond cucumber peel off mask.
My face is very rough after exam, plus the dehydration during the trip, I really need to take care of my skin.

Went back, ate the sandwich, wash my face, put on the mask, start watching movie.
I forgot.
Oh no, I have short term memory lost.
I can't really remember that clearly.

I remember watching a walk to remember as I tweeted.
Then, to lunch.
And I came back and watch Dear John. It's a sad movie.
I took a very long time to finish this movie.
You know how I hated sad stories.

I'm multi-tasking when I'm watching Dear John.
Chatting with NBJ, playing Pet Society and waiting for C's message.
Her parents are leaving.
So, I should be there to say goodbye.

Guess what's for our dinner.
Domino's pizza.
2 regular size Domino's pizza.
Margherita and Cheese & Barbeque chicken.
Since C is rich now. xD

After "dinner", I bathe, and wash all my clothes.
Including the new blouse!
Did I mention I bought a very "cheap" vest.
A black vest with a very low quality.
But I need a vest very badly. So... I bought it.
Rs 200.

Then, went to C's room. Found "Marley and Me".
Finish watching Dear John in C's room.
Unfortunately my laptop battery is dying.
So, quickly go back to my room.
And here I am blogging!
xD

And I'm going to start studying tomorrow.
Because my internet have very little GB left.
And I really need to get use to the waking up early timetable.
Don't want to be late to class in Block 3 right?
Hehe.
So, gonna start studying!

No comments: