Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 27

It's Day 27 already!
I'm not going to post about M anymore. Don't wanna make my blog fill with "negative qi".
So, I did nothing this morning. And I did nothing this afternoon except for playing games.
I've achieved a high rank in Tetris battle.
LOL! Is that even an achievement in life? For muscular hypertrophy?
But I'm hooked with Tetris battle because it can help me think faster. And your opponent will just make the game more and more unpredictable.

This morning, I woke up late, so I didn't go to work as well. I'm getting lazy after the M issue. Don't worry, I'll go to library starting from tomorrow. Since I've cleared away all the unwanted issue. So, I been procrastinating about my breakfast and I ended up drinking a cup of instant Soya milk in my room and wait till it's time for lunch. And I'm so hungry, so I order 5 sets of sandwiches. 3 egg mayo, 1 peanut butter sandwich and a Bombay toast.

And half way eating my 2nd sandwich, I'm full. @_@
And this is my left over sandwiches.

2 left over Mayo egg and a Bombay toast. =/
Then I continued playing games till 3pm. M is making me frustrated. I told him that I will not get together with him. And he still insist. So, I'm kinda frustrated the whole day. And what will I do when I'm having a bad mood? I SHOP! So I went out early (suppose to have dental appointment at 5pm). Went out at 3.30pm. I dress up like a tomboy (due to bad mood). 

I decided to be myself. So I explore. I just love being alone. I took the bus. 


The view of ICHS building from my seat. 

Look! There's 3 bars. Imagine when the bus is full. 
First bus experience from Manipal to Udupi. Guilty to say that. My friends prefer auto. Me? I prefer pocket saver! So I took the bus and they stopped at city bus stand. And, area around city bus stand is shopping heaven. It's actually the Sai Parivar area. Why didn't I notice that earlier? o_o *felt so dumb*

I went there for Kurti. But picky me, there's none that I like. So I went to buy bangles. And I found a saree. Now, all of my friend will kill me (C, J, L). *faint* Here's the pictures. 

Don't kill me OK? It's so soft and it looks like Mas Airline. 

I've been wanting this!

Taadaa! Bangles. And the elephant box that I bought from Mysore. 
I know the saree is not that nice. But I love it! It's so soft, can I secretly wear it in my room? Please L, Please? Don't kill me? I'll go choose another one from Wedding Palace with you OK? C=

After all the shopping, it's almost time for the appointment. So I went to TMA Pai hospital to meet C. Done putting wire and the evil white rubber band that will turn yellow in my lower arch. Paid the remaining installment, and we took bus back! =D Finally convinced C. And we took a bus back, and stop by aka shop, then go back to hostel.

Bathe, then go online. Skype with M! (this M is my best friend, it's a she) Then THE M (the guy) called me. The phone call. As in the handphone call. Thrice! And I answered the first one. He crapped about something about Udupi police station. Like duh~ I don't even care. And so he called again and one more time. I'm video Skyping with my best friend. I told him to Skype chat with me. Where I make everything CRYSTAL CLEAR. And I think he's heart is broken into pieces like never before. 

He's been trying to "hint" me about he like me for 2 months. 
And I've been hinting him about I don't like him for 2 months. 

Irony...

After all the drama, I'm here, blogging. ^^
Very happily. Because I'm clear about what I want. What I want is to live my life normally. Be me, myself like I've always been.  

I'm gonna upload pictures from my Bangalore and Mysore after this post. Stay tuned! Love you guys! 

No comments: