Tuesday 7 February 2012

Back to my old 24/7 online life

Man I miss this life. I miss I-on! I disappeared because my internet connection expired. And I don't have time to go to the office and bank then back to office and give the receipt to the man in charge routine. So I need to bear with the boring boring lifeless life. But fear not! Now that I have my I-on back, I can surf the net until I vomit!

What I did last few days? I literally bleed for 13 days. Since the day before Anatomy spotter until the end of my 2nd block exam. So I didn't do well in this block exam. I can't study with all the period pain. =X
A view of my exam hall.
It's never that empty during the actual date of exam.
Marble stairs. Cool!

Do you feel the tense? 
Yea, skipping the study part. After exam, we went to Udupi for more and more Sarees!

That's what we call Saree hunting.
We are suppose to choose the Sarees from here!!!
And besides all the shopping, I got this. From him. 
Why did I accept it? I didn't really get a choice but to take it. It is dangling outside my room door. 
The whole story is, he called me in the morning and I answered with the "I just woke up" voice. He asked me to open my door and I found this hanging. It's a retarded looking bear inside. It was sweet of him to get me a teddy bear. But there's nothing more than friend between us. And I clearly declared that we are only brother and sister. =)

Yup, retarded looking bear. 
I just found a website to watch movies online. So, I'll continue watching my movies. I love my life with internet. I love it. Providing the internet  must be fast. Like now! xD

No comments: