Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 33

Hi guys, today have been great. I woke up late. Around 9.15am. I slept late this few days watching Youtube videos. So I woke up late as well. But today is hash brown day so I rushed myself to the food court.
The caterer gave me 3 hash browns today. And I ate 3 slices of bread toast with 2 cups of Bournvita. I went to the library. I read Samson and Wrights Physiology book. Around 11.45am, I received a text message from C, asking me to get a visitor pass for my friend's dad. So I'm like OK, no problem. I don't wanna stay in the library any longer anyways. I slept for 3 times in there. (I'm so tired, forcing myself of the bed just for those hash browns)

I went to Manipal.edu building, now you all know what it looks like. Very easily, I got the pass! It's 12pm then, I don't want to go to food court that early, so I went back to hostel. I planned to sit at the lobby and chit chat with C to kill time. (I saw her sitting there this morning when I'm rushing) So, I went back at 12pm, she's still there. But she will only be going to food court at 1pm. So I decided to go back to my room and go online.

Too bad there's something wrong with I-on. So I typed something to kill time. (it's my earlier post, title is matured) And I recorded myself talking. It's new to me, but I kinda like it. :D
So I went down, I saw C is not there on the sofa, so I think she left, I text her, she's still in her room. But I'm half way there already. So I just wait for her and did another video. After lunch, I went to collect my shirt that I send to alter the other day.

Get back, clean my room. I chuck all my note aside, leaving only Physiology. I failed my Physiology, so they must be on my table. So, after that I start watching HappySlip at 4.45pm. I can't connect to I-on. So I waited until 4.45pm and it finally worked!

I watched happily and suddenly C wanted to come to my room. I like sure, just come. And soon, she came. That's normal. But you know what she brought in with her? A stethoscope and sphygmomanometer! I'm like oh my god... I'm watching David Choi by that time. I'm like OK, I'm your subject for the day. Just do whatever you want. And she practiced on me. Yippy! Did a good deed. =P

My dinner is something chowmein from Chef Inn, did really like it. But I'm so full thanks to that food. =D
And I'm still watching Youtube videos now.
It's 29 February 2012. L use to say today was the day that God gave us. =D
Yea... so treasure today, I'll be watching more Youtube videos and I'm gonna start digging in with Physiology tomorrow.
Most importantly, I'm gonna sleep early today. And start getting myself ready for the waking up early for class timetable. I kinda feel excited about class starting. (What??!!)

Alright, good night! Thanks for reading!
Happy 29th February! xD

No comments: