Thursday 9 February 2012

A better Day 13

My mom approved! It feels great for her to keep her promise. =)
I went to the dentist today. He tightened the wire, and place some elastic in the lower arch.
The elastic is the one that will turn yellow if you eat Curry. =_=

Well, my trip is on next Monday night. I guess you guys will not hear from me from Tuesday to Thursday.
I am excited of course. It's one month holiday and I really wanted to walk around India.
I know Manipal is a nice place. But I need to go out and see another part of India too right?
So I am really happy and glad that mummy gave the green light.

I've been watching a lot of movies since Saturday.
On Monday, which is on the 6th of February, I went to print out pictures and redecorated my room. Now, my room is so "warm". I can't believe my room is warm and sweet now. It just doesn't suit me. I need two days to get use of the pictures you know?

Tuesday, I did nothing.
Wednesday, I fought with my mom because I need money. Watched a movie called Anonymous. It's about William Shakespeare.
Thursday, which is today, my mom doesn't let me to go on the Bangalore trip. I planned to fight for my liberty after my dental appointment. I text messaged her to go online so that I can Skype with her. Who knows she replied my message saying that she allow me to go to the Bangalore trip. =') So grateful. Btw, I watched 2 movies and 2 episode of Conan today. One is about 5 maths genius and they need to solve questions before one minutes end if not the wall of the room will move causing the room to be smaller and smaller. And at night, I watched a spy movie. Not so beneficial. Kinda pointless. That's all.

And now, I'm gonna continue eating my leftover dinner. It's Egg pasta from Asia Delight. I ate Roti Telur. But it's not enough. That's why I parcel egg pasta back. When I'm waiting for my egg pasta, 4 Chinese came and sit beside our table. They are talking about 9gag. So "best mess friend". Why is every guy so into 9gag?
Back to the topic, I'm going to eat my supper and watch some other things. Maybe more Conan. I think so.

Alright, good night. This is my longest post after Block 2 exam. I miss blogging!

No comments: