Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 34

Hi guys! It's 1st March! I'm very proud that Project 365 went very well. =D
So, guess what time I wake up today.
I woke up at 12.32pm today!!!
Why? Actually, I slept early. I thought a senior is coming to my room to pass me something that I'm suppose to pass it to my friend then. But, she's not here. So I just sleep and sleep.
I dream about a lot of things. Traveling, I even dream about Nigahiga and Kevjumba. LOL! But I enjoyed sleeping and waking up late today. Yippy! Hooray!

And just for you guys to know, I monetise by Blog. I sign up with Nuffnang. I'm not using you all. Btw, I don't even know how it works. I just know that if I really make money and those money will be send to my house and I will be busted. So no, I'm not excited about putting an advertisement on my Blog. I just felt that every one is putting ads. I might as well put one too. Yea... So I hope this will work.

Back to my post! So I get up, and I feel fresh!
OK, I have more important things to post about. So I'm gonna make this fast.
Wash clothes, senior text about the induction cooker, finish washing clothes, get dressed, went down to collect the induction cooker (this is for my friend. I know I'm sweet), then to lunch!
Ate vege, who know's I need to pay for my lunch because my mess account ended. I think I ate too much? LOL. So I'm thinking whether I should get a induction cooker too.

OK, the boring part ended. Yes, my mess account ended. So I can't eat my dearest hash brown anymore. I can't eat my favorite chicken on Tuesday. I can't eat everyone's favorite chicken on Wednesday. Why is this happening? Actually I'm bored with Mess food. So I've been wanting to cook myself. Although I don't really know how to cook, but I rather cook myself than order food every day. I hate deciding what I should eat. I can't wait to cook my own meal!

So I went back to my room, went online and did some research about the price of induction cooker, rice cooker and pots and pans. And they cost me around RM350. Hmm, I don't know whether I should get them by today because I'm always those that make decision without thinking carefully. So I asked my mom by sending her an email. And she didn't reply. So I called her, and her answer was, you can share with L, if not, just eat from food court or order. But I wanted to cook so badly!!! I'm just gonna wait.

First, those induction cooker is so expensive and I can't afford them. So I need to ask for my parent's permission. Second, I only know how to use the pressure cooker that my house was using. So I need to get that in order to cook some edible food. But too bad they don't sell it in India. I tried contacting them and ask them. But they apparently didn't sell it in India. In order to get it, I need to ask my mom to order it and courier it to me. This leads to number three. Thirdly, I need to contact my mom so that she can do me this favor. =/

Too bad my mom answer and she asked me to share with L, and she will consider about the induction cooker. Sad... So there goes my 2pm to 3pm. Starting from 3pm, I start watching Youtube videos. Nigahiga first, and rewatch videos from Kevjumba. That's all.

Went to end point!!! After my Bangalore trip, I've always wanted to go to End Point. And I finally did today. I'm exhausted walking to End Point. This means that I need to go there more often. I really should. I vlogged there. Haha! I've been walking and talking to myself. While introducing End Point to MYSELF. All the talking makes me thirsty and haha! This is so funny. So I went to End Point real early. I thought I always when there at 4.45pm. But who know's I always go there at 5.30pm or 5.45pm. So I went there early and I didn't even notice until I reach the jogging track and it's empty. That is when I realized I'm an hour early. It's so embarrassing because I went there early and I'm tired already. I use to jog non-stop until 6.15pm. Today, I went back at 5.45pm because I'm too thirsty.

My dinner is Hot Chix! It's like KFC if you don't life in India. xD
I brought 100 rupees with me. And because I'm too thirsty, I ruled out Asia delight. I don't they have any nice drinks there. But Hot Chix, they have Pepsi that I've been craving for! So in the end, I ate a combo that cost me 85rupees. Which I'm very grateful that I'm able to afford it.

OK, that's my day. And I'm currently liking Kevjumba, Papajumba and Nigahiga's facebook page now.

I will kept you all updated through Twitter. Or maybe I'll blog more later at night. Follow my blog, because I will be blogging quite a lot this few days. Class is starting soon. So I will try my best to blog more. =D
Keep reading. And thanks for the support! <3

No comments: