Monday 26 March 2012

7 years ago

I'm away from all my friends and I entered this high school.
None of my primary school friend are here with me.
I'm all alone, I entered this school, and I start my high school life.
We are in the same class. I like you.
I got your hand phone number, I know where you live.
I am such a professional stalker, I just want to know more about you.
Until one day, I over heard that you like me.
Since then, I thought that you really likes me.
So I start liking you.

It's your caller ringtone. That's why this song makes me so nervous and reminds me of you whenever I call you number. I am worried about what you will say to me. I'm nervous because I'm about to talk to you on the phone. =) That was back then.

After I did a really huge mistake, it's too late for me to change a thing.
We didn't talk after that incident.
This was so painful to me.
I think you are fine, more than fine.

Because of you, I am so cold to every other boys.
The cost is so much that I forgot everything about having a guy friend.
And because of you, again, I left all my friends and enter another new world.
I grew pretty much there. I became heartless and cold just to prevent myself being hurt again. =')

This is the permanent damage you did to me.
I am very fine now. People likes me. I like my life. I don't have enemy here. I think twice before I act. This is the lesson you taught me. Thank you. =)

I am stronger, I am wiser, I am a better me after I know you.
I miss walking in the rain with you.
I miss talking to you.
I miss walking around your housing area and get tachycardia.
I miss writing your name over and over again.
I miss stalking you just to know more about you.

But now, we are living a different world.
I wish you all the best.
Thanks for making me grow.

No comments: