Thursday 1 March 2012

Good deed

My friends (batch mates) will be arriving today. But the batch 25 super super seniors will leave by today. So they can't actually meet and the electronic product will have to stay over night in my room before they're new owner reach India.

I'm doing this for my friends. It's just putting the fridge, kettle, induction cooker and iron in my room. No big deal right? Except for this, I also go to my friends room to clean it up. No big deal too. And I send those floor mat to laundry. No big deal. I send and collect their laundry for them. Although it's a bit heavy. But it's good for my muscles, no big deal!

So beside going online whole day and non-stop blogging, I did some good deeds too as you all can see read.
I think because of this good deeds, a senior that put her fridge in my room, gave me lots of her stuff! She gave me those left over papers. It's foolscap papers! And all her 2nd year notes!!!!!!! How superb! She also gave a box of new, untouched, natural ice-cream. The best part is, that's my favorite flavor GUAVA!!! Wow! i'm so happy! Actually it's kinda like a bonus to me. o_o

I guess this is why we need to keep helping people. So that people will be nice to us and benefits! $_$
The moral of the story is always help people. So there's good return. I've been repeating this for the "Nth" time but what comes around goes around! Even me myself is bored of this phrase.

That's all for now. Do more good deeds! =D

No comments: