Tuesday 27 March 2012

I live my life

After an emotional chapter, I am fine now. I won't live a sad and miserable life just because I failed once. I believe that if I am brave to face the world again, I will be fine. Conclusion is I will move on.

Living with music and friends is the best thing ever! I love my life. =)

Who cares about you? I care about me! If thinking of you makes me sad, I will not think about you anymore. Since I love myself so much, I won't give a toot about you ignoring me. You look terrible you know that? I look terrible too. Does it mean that you like me? No. You still socialize. You talk to everyone around me but me. I'm fine with it. I have my friends. I have PBL to study.

I will do what I want. As for you, do whatever you want. Talk to me if you wanted to. Ignore me if you wanted to. I won't feel anything no matter what you do. I don't give a damn because now, I live my life.

No comments: