Friday 2 March 2012

Day 35

As you all know, my mom woke me up today. And I bought my first air ticker online. What an achievement. She also gave me permission to buy a rice cooker. So I did!

If you all follow my post, you all will also know that I made plan about the rice cooker hunting.
I will start from there. =)
Went to food court. My plan is to eat Maggi Kari. Sadly, they don't have it. =(
So I ate meehoon (rice noodle)  goreng instead.
Turn out, the meehoon goreng is too oily and I ate 6 bunch of salt. Normally, there will only have least than 3 bunch of salt. This time, they have 6 bunch. That's a bit too much...

Looks nice! =)
I waste food because all this meehoon is immersed in oil... =/
Too bad my lunch is not as perfect as I think it would be, but I'm still happy for the food. It's nice actually, despite the oiliness and the 6 bunch of salt. 

Took the bus to Udupi, stopped at Central bus stop, took auto to Haarsha. Asked about the rice cooker and it cost Rs 2349. It's too expensive. So I walk to Pai International, the rice cooker is cheaper. It's for Rs 1600. I almost buy it. I didn't get my rice cooker from Pai International. Because I was suppose to compare prices first. So I walked to Big Bazaar, and I found the perfect rice cooker. It's for Rs 999. Cheapest of them all! =D

After I found the perfect rice cooker, I went down stairs to search for other kitchen utensils. I have 3 spatulas in my room already. So I need chopping board, a few container for the sugar and salt, and I need knife too. So I hunt for them and put them in my basket. Done with the utensils, let's go to the materials! I bought salt, sugar, sunflower oil, pepper, garlic and onions. Most importantly, I bought 1kg of rice. Haha! I'm so excited. At the mean time, I worried too. I'm hoping that they will delivery all these stuff for me. They will only do that if the total amount exceeds Rs 2500. But my total is Rs 1925. So I would have to get all the stuff back to my hostel by my own. No biggy, I'll just take an auto. 

Kinda lost in here. With all those goods around. @_@
Two big bags. =D
The auto cost me Rs 100. Fair enough. I brought all the things back to my room, and started washing each and everyone of them. As you all saw in the previous post, my pantry is full of containers. I'll show you all again. 
 
Before
After!!! =O
Sunflower oil, garlic, onion, sugar, rice, pepper, and salt. 

I bought this bottle of apple sparkling too.
I want the bottle to contain the sunflower oil. =]
Back to my room, wash all the containers and I went to bathe. L and J is coming back to India and they will reach by tonight. So I am so excited to see them again!!! =D I miss them. 

After bathing, I went to C's room. She bought Strawberries. 

Nyom nyom! It's a bit sour but I like it! <3
I don't fancy strawberries but thank you C! =D
Dinner is with my long lost mess friend, K. 
He's back. This time, with more 9gag jokes and lame stories. I'm a good listener. ;)
My dinner was vege fried rice from Asian K. Since I'm a vegetarian starting from tonight, I'm just gonna stick to my timetable. Being a vegetarian!!! Go~~~ Me! 

L and J were back! And they reached their floor. I'm on my way back to hostel. I wanted to wait for them at the lobby at first. Apparently I'm late. So we group hugged, we talked, they teased me and M, then me, L and J had dinner in Chef Inn. C stayed in because her mom don't allow to go out that late.

I ate something before meeting them. So I order Pisang Goreng. Just a light snack for the night.

For Malaysians, I know it looked different.
But the taste is not bad.
It's good.
For readers from all around the world, this is fried banana (pisang goreng)
After chit chatting and checking out our year book, we went back to hostel. Everyone of us are so exhausted. So am I now. I'm yawning. Haha! So not professional. We need to sign on a book every day. So I found this keys on the table. It belongs to the security guard. It looks so cool. So I snap a picture of it. =D

It's like a fan. Haha!
That's my day! Rice cooker hunting, eating strawberry, reunion with J and L, I'm going to cook tomorrow! I can't wait. I need to get some sleep. K saw my eye bags. =.= I need to take care of my face, like seriously... My best mess friend said so. I must obey! xD

Good night and have a nice day everyone. Thanks for reading my blog. Leave a comment to help my improve my grammar. Thanks a lot! =)

No comments: