Thursday 1 March 2012

A to Z - mine version =D

I saw this on Emily's blog.
It's interesting.
So, I'm gonna do this too! =D

A - Anatomy. The map of human body. The subject that drives me crazy!!!
B - Biochemistry. >< I hate chemistry. But I hate Anatomy the most.
C - Creative. Creativity is important in life. =D
D - Drain. I don't know why, but drain is the first thing that comes to my mind.
E - Electricity. India have inconstant electric supply.
F - Food! I love food! Everyone knows that.
G - Good, Great, Grade. I choose Good.
H - Holidays. =)
I - Incredible.
J - Joking. I hate jokes. To me, jokes are not funny. Don't try to bring it up, C.
K - King! I'm the King of the world~
L - Lollipop. I don't like it. It's too sweet for me.
M - Money. $_$
N - Nigahiga
O - Octopus. They're so magical.
P - Popeye.
Q - Quadruplets. @_@
R - Rainbow.
S - Superman. or should I put Studying? LOL
T - Torture. Wow... so dark.
U - Umbrella. I can't live without my lovely umbrella.
V - Violin!
W - Wu. Kevin Wu.
X - X-men origin. I watch it on the bus, on my way back from Singapore.
Y - Yaya. Female class rep.
Z - Zoo! Where all the magic happens.

So this is my A-Z list. How about yours? =D

No comments: