Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 37 - Morning

I've been splitting my daily blog. Because I have time these few days. Just staying in my room. Oh yeah~
Guess what? I woke up at 6.45am today. I'm suppose to wake up at 6.30am today. As usual, fail. Luckily C text messaged me. At last! C went to End Point for her very first time!

According to her, it was far. She walked and walked and kept on asking the direction. ><
While we're on the way, she's asking how to download Facebook pictures. And I'm trying to tell her where is the setting button. It's at the upper right corner, next to the exit button. That's what I told her. I even explain and describe about the icon. LOL!
At last, we reached the jogging track. We met Lsl and Cheryl there. And then... C's shoe spoils. The sole of her right shoe came out. So we can't explore any further, just head back straight away. That ended our End Point trip.

I guess J and L are still sleeping right now. Yes, they need a good rest. Before "hell" starts.
I cooked my lunch already. I started early so that I have time to make some correction. (Sad case)
I chopped potato and carrot into dices. I chuck them in the rice cooker, hoping it to soften soon enough. =/

Chatting with M (that guy), we need to constantly confirm that we are just friends. Lmao. =.=
My "lunch" is still boiling and cooking. Hop everything went well. =P
Will blog again later. I'm going to clean my room. Again? Yes, again. I'm going to stuff all the notes under my bed. ;D
Toodles! Thanks for reading! <3

No comments: