Monday 5 March 2012

Day 39 - Morning

Woke up at 6.45am. Much better.
Fried two eggs and cooked oats.
The worst part is coming. I mix them both and eat.
I didn't know that they don't go well together.
So I ate them, such a weird combination. Oh God...
I learned my lesson.

To class! It's dissection class. Learnt about Rectus sheath's formation and content below the rectus sheaths.
10.30pm class is Reproductive class by Mr Barathi. It's was OK. The teaching is kinda slow... Boring!
11.30pm class is Histology lecture by Miss I don't know her name. She taught us the microscopic structure of fundus of stomach and pyloric region of stomach.
Lunch time!

I'm here, in my room, onlining! Best thing ever!
Came back with L and J.
Going to have our lunch in Indira Block later with J.
L will cook her lunch in her room.
Well, that's it!
My 2nd day of class part one.
=)

No comments: