Friday 30 March 2012

Day 62

I can't remember what happen today. I totally forgot what happened in the first class. Oh no... I remember now because I have my timetable and notes to remind me of what happened. Documents. But when I'm in dissection hall this afternoon, I totally forgot what happened in the first class this morning. What happened to me? =0

Anyways, I'm happy today. I blogged more post than usual today. Just because I have free time during the study break. =D I'm so proud of myself.

I feel very fresh in the dissection class today. I slept before going to class. Maybe that's the reason. I'm so glad that I'm fresh. Hehe! LOL
It's so rare for me to feel fresh nowadays. I guess it's because I bathe in the morning? The warm water make my blood circulates better and then I feel relax which caused me to be tired? That's my crazy theory, don't laugh. =]

I'm happy because the drama that I watched taught me quite a lot. It's a story about a 30 year old lady. Is my age suitable to watch this drama? I actually enjoyed watching it! So please don't stop me. =)

Alright, done blogging. Such a beautiful day. Wish all of you happy always.

No comments: