Friday 30 March 2012

Random b*tch

It's so shocking that someone just tell me that I'm beautiful. He actually use the word beautiful. LOL
Wow. Since I watched so many dramas, I know exactly how to reply.

Him: " I told you, you are beautiful"
Me: " And you are very smart"

Well, maybe it's not the perfect answer. At least this answer is better than feeling shy and stuff.
Except for this random guy that can say that I'm pretty during my Uterine wall shedding period (wrong timing), there's another guy that like to observe like I do. He's observing (starring) is epic fail. No one stalk people until that people noticed. Epic fail. I caught him looking at me thrice today. 哎哟喂呀

Lies, lies, lies. Aren't they suppose to like someone else? Pui Leng is so pretty. I totally dig her look in Block 3. Those guys out there, don't you know what is the definition of beautiful? So weird. -.-

Even I don't like myself nowadays. I'm so unhealthy and weak. Feeling sleepy 24/7. Feeling hungry every 2 hours. The whole face look so dull like cement. Hormonal imbalance, I can't even concentrate in class. 24/7 zombie face, especially in Dissection Hall. And yet people look at me. What is wrong with this world? Crazy. Everyone is so random. Trying to learn how to be a random b*tch like me? Try harder.

No comments: