Monday 26 March 2012

The "me" that I've been hiding from

Everyone has their weakness. For me, my weakness is my feeling. I get influenced very easily. A love song can bring me back when I am young and innocent. A love song can bring me back to the innocent girl that believe in love. 

Of course, I still believe in love. But after that incident. I am afraid to express my love anymore. I can't believe the "wound" is still there until I heard the same song, the same love song again. 

童话 - 光良。
This is the song that hurt me the most. 
I got rejected when I am 13. It don't feel good. But what to do? I'm the one crazy enough to confess. Am I too sensitive? The answer told me I am too sensitive. 

Since young, I've been brought up as the only child in my family. I'm the only daughter. 
Because of love, I can't think. I did such a stupid act and I hurt myself. 

It's been years. Lets see, it's been 7 years and the "wound" is still there. 
I am afraid to love. Who knows what will happen right? =')

No comments: