Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 37 - Late night

I did some research about Kevjumba. I knew there's something happened between Cathy and Kevin. I just need prove. And here they are! Aww...


Of course I am jealous. But I saw this coming. The putting arm around Cathy ISA host interview video. Yup, I spot it there. =/

Now that my Kevjumba obsession is over, I be focus in class tomorrow. First class in Block 3! 
I'm sad. =') But I'm still smiling. All the best Kevjumba! See you in your videos soon.

I'm getting ready to class tomorrow. I'm going to wear... ... My mom's shirt. The green one, that looks like a new shirt but it's not. I'm kinda sleepy and I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now. Wait, are you crazy? Cry myself to bed just because of Kevjumba is dating Cathy? No... I won't do that. Just be happy for Kevjumba. Duh~! Chill OK? I'm going to bed earlier to get more sleep. I'm actually yawning again. Going to bed! Good night readers! Love you! 

No comments: