Thursday 15 March 2012

Lecturers invading our "space"

Facebook is a place for us to interact and keep in touch these days.
Thanks to our up-to date lecturers.
Thanks to our friendly lecturers.
Thanks to the lecturers that know us so well.
They created groups in Facebook so that we can discuss our doubts on Facebook.

Hello!!??
For me, Facebook is a place for me to get in touch with my friends, to chat, to stalk people's profile, and to play games.
Not to read announcement by lecturers after class.
Not to read MORE articles posted by lecturers during my dinner time.
Not to on Facebook more often to check what there.

=.=
Dear lecturers, I know that you knew that we, the youngsters love Facebook. But please don't destroy our one and only entertainment. =(
OK, since there's already 2 lecturers did this, I really really hoped there's any other discussion group popping out.

Discussion group for Batch 29, Batch 29, Physio group... Now, there's already 3 groups for me to constantly "check" the notifications. I don't need a fourth group. Thanks a lot.

No comments: