Wednesday 28 March 2012

Siblings

I envy those that have brothers and sisters. How fun it is to have someone around our age to play with? Basically, those who have brothers and sisters learn how to socialize since young. Nothing like me. I've been brought up like a princess in my family. I'm the prettiest. I have everything. I don't share because I don't need to. Everything is about ME. Everyone loves me, everyone focus on me. Since young, the concept of the world rotate just because of you have been "planted" in my mind.

Of course, all this makes me sound like a bitch. In reality, I'm not a bitch. I don't act like a princess. No one will know that I am the only child from my family. No one knows because I don't act like one. LOL!

I felt that having siblings are so awesome. If you did something wrong, someone is there to defend you. If it's your birthday, you will receive wonderful gifts that you have been wanting for so long. That's because your siblings knows exactly what you like.

Siblings are the one that will cry if you leave them to a far away place for a long long time. For example leaving to India to study for two and a half years. If your parents shed tears when you are leaving, that's a different story. It doesn't sound that "sweet" anymore.

Siblings are the one that will stick together no matter what happen. Siblings are the one that you can share stuff with. Siblings are the one for you to bully on. Siblings are the one for you to release stress on. Siblings are the one that will accompany you to do pointless things. I wish I have an elder brother or sister or both!

Having someone elder above us have lots of advantage. They will guide you when you are lost because they have been through that stage. If I have siblings, I don't need to explain what LOL means to my mom. If I have siblings, I can do things that I am not afraid to together with them. If I want something, they can help me to persuade my parent. They are just helping because I will also help them next time if they want something! ><

If I have a elder sister, she will teach me everything about how to take care of my skin. Teach me everything about fashion. We will talk about the idol topic. We talk about celebrities, we talk about movies.

If I have a elder brother, he will protect me from other people. He will teach me all the cool stuff about cars and games. I can hang out with his guys friends and hang out with them too! Which is cool! When I desperately need a date, I can date my brother. xD

If I have a younger brother, he will be so good in sports and by accompanying him, I can lose weight. I can bully him because he is way more younger. ;)

If I have a younger sister, we can share secrets like crush and cute guys. I will play with her hair and I can share my things with her. She will tell me all about her problem and I can be the guru to solve all her problem. =)

Conclusion, I would love to have siblings. It's fun, it's cool!

No comments: