Sunday 25 March 2012

On call 36 hours

Aka The Hippocratic Crush.

They won't show the organ they will just show the equipment.
The only thing they will show closest to flesh is how to sew the wound. =/

But I like the house those intern stays.
I cried, I laugh, it's so Hong Kong.
Being in India for 6 months, I miss watching Hong Kong drama during dinner time. =)

The examination that they perform and the diagram that they show was OK.
I like the percussion and examination part.

It's basically a drama to let people know more about general knowledge about what department a hospital has, how everything works, and about health, the attitude a doctor should possess, the positive thinking that should be registered in everyone's mind.

I like! I'm glad that I'm so over this drama. I can't watch drama. I can, but I can't wait for the next episode. So every time when I want to watch a drama, I will look for the least episode one. So that I can finish it quick. The most important episode for me is of course the last episode.

I am so frustrated this afternoon because I can't connect to internet. I need to watch the last episode online. So I can't wait for the internet to get connected. After turning on and off my laptop for 3 times, finally I can connect to the internet. The feeling when you finally get something that you really want. It's very touching. =')
Well, for me is not that romantic because I found internet connection only.

Alright, I'm suppose to be studying now. Toodles!
Just wanna share my opinion after watching this drama.
So that I can truly get over it. =P

No comments: