Monday 12 March 2012

Day 45

Changing dissection table day.

Hmm, where should I start, woke up at 6.35am today. Quite early. But still, I'm almost late to class.
Took an auto to Interact building. Hehe. ><'''

First class, Mr Raju... He gave notes. So yea... Damn sleepy.
Second class, Surekha. She ask questions. The one that taught us Renal Physiology...
She asked one by one and I don't know the answer because I forgot to bring my notes. Her notes are not with me because I left it "in" Ganong. =(
Sad lo, can't answer. But she didn't say anything. So yea, pass! Yippy.

And btw, I forgot to bring my pencil box. What wrong with me??!! Urgh.
After Surekha's class is Dissection class. Changing dissection table!
I'm not gonna mention what tabla am I in.
But my table mates are like, everyone reads Chaurasia. What??!! T_T
I can't even talk and make new friends because everyone will be reading... LOL

Lunch! Went back and cooked rice with cabbage and potatoes.
Ate and went back to class. Anatomy Lecture by a new lecturer.
Don't even know who is that. He speaks real fast. So yea... OK la.
After that is PPD. =.=
Don't even know what is happening. Then class ended.

Went back to my room after class, start cooking porridge for J and L.
It took me more than one hour!
From preparing to making sure the porridge is soft...
Hehe
But they haven't eat any. =(
They are busying with the juniors orientation thing. =.='''
So far, I don't like the welcoming juniors idea. =P

Then, dance practice. Woah... Tired...
And need to plan about L's bday. @_@
Text J and M, uncountable text messages, and calles. Haha!

Finally, L came and she's surprised!
I'm happy that she's surprised. Yippy! Hooray!
Then we went to Attill. Ate fish.
I know I'm a vegetarian. I can't waste food, the portion is too huge and I knew that they can't finish it.
So I ate.  A lot.
I mean, the fish die for us. So I need to eat it clean and appreciate it. =')

After dinner, damn tired. But there's Question of the Day on our way, preventing us going to bed.
I did Question of the Day. Just writing down the answer. I didn't register them in my mind. I'm too tired to do so. Then I blogged.

I'm going to L's room later, it's 12.20am now. I'm suppose to go there at 12am. Since it was her birthday.
So toodles!
I'm gonna sleep after dropping by her room.
Thanks for reading!
=D
Good night!

No comments: