Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 40 part 2

Physiology lecture after lunch. Surekha. Renal physiology. I actually forgot what she taught. =/
Well, she explain about Juxtaglomerular cell, Macula densa, and Leica cell? Liaca cell? Oh well, I'm gonna take out my notes now. -.- OK, it's Lacis cell. Then renal innervation, by T12 to L2 segments. Renal circulation. Special features of renal circulation. That's all. Phew... She taught quite a lot today. Of course, because it's something deeper today. Not like Monday. Parts of Nephron. Lmao.

After Physio lecture, it's PBL! Oh man, I hate PBL. It's anat PBL today. We have 15 learning objectives. Going to present next Thursday. Bla... bla... bla... But at least 2 of my points are in the Learning Objective today! Happy!!! =D I need to thanks SP by helping me though. Thanks SP! And J, she questioned my point. =.= Bad friend. I'm blushing the whole way. I need to voice out my view more. Learn how to accept too. N and Lsl's point. I should listen.

After PBL, food court! Ate Butter sugar dosa. The one that L ate that night. You guys saw the picture before.
The second night the L and J came back from M'sia. Back to room, bathe, wait for the same old plumber (haven't come YET), blog while waiting, I'm waiting for J's text message now. We're suppose to go together. TOGETHER! At 6pm. What's the time now? 6pm. =.= Punctuality. Actually, both of us are tired. But since it's dearest SP's bday celebration, we'll go. Once a year for her. =')

OK, I'm gonna end my post here.
Tomorrow is Holi Day. But still, I need to study tonight. Before I forget everything. Actually, I forgotten about all the Renal circulation point. I'm just typing according to the note. =/
Short term memory = common syndrome

Love, 
Mine

No comments: