Sunday 11 March 2012

Day 44

It's a Sunday. I don't want to do much on this day.
Woke up at 10.30am. Steamed cabbage. The start studying PBL.
I read portal vein. Haven't memorized them though. I had a really bad feeling about this.
I hate bad feelings for every PBL. LOL! Do I need to say more?

After steaming the cabbages, I fry them. Because the first time that I attempt to fry them, they are not cook. So this time, I steam them first, then fry. But the result is not good too. So I'll just chuck those cabbage in with the rice next time. =/

After eating the cabbages, I continue studying relation of liver. Nothing went in. So, effort zero. I cook porridge for L though. Her lower arch hurts So I made us porridge! Yay! And she's the one that approved my cooking! Her comment :" It's like baby porridge! " Haha! Cooking soft food is normal for me because I'm lazy to chew. =.=

Then I introduce the "pet lover" Korean movie to her. That I told you guys in a midnight post.
Continue reading PBL (guilty conscious) =(
Mom text messaged and ask me to go on Skype.
End up she posted something weird on my wall using my account. And what did I do? Just remove post la! Duh.
She's not even on Skype. There's something wrong with her internet connection.
After that. I went to bathe and wash all my clothes.
Ate the left over porridge, and I fell asleep.

Instead of waking up at 6pm, I woke up at 6.30pm.
I'm 10 minutes late.  I'm blur because I set my alarm at 5.55pm.
When the lift door open, I saw L's head with lots of luggage. Boy's luggage.
And an awkwardly funny Disney princess bag. Ahahaha! Even I don't use that.
Lmao! And it belong to guys! OMG.

Bought whole meal bread for J for her breakfast.
Went to Chef Inn, I ate Mee Curry and L ate Mac and cheese.
After dinner, went to the grocery store opposite and buy more ingredients to cook! =D
Bought tomatoes, potatoes, okra, an onion, and a banana. A BANANA. For my breakfast with oats tomorrow morning. =(
I never like oats, but it's the fastest breakfast that I can prepare. So yea, oats. Healthy much.

After dinner, went to L's room and hang out.
I'm emo. So I need to stay away from my room. If I'm in my room, I'll end up reading PBL again. And as usual, nothing went in.
I read all the magazines in L's room.
Suppose to transfer The Vow from L. But fail. So, magazines.
She bathe, I continue reading.
She finished bathing, I still reads.
Then I remembered about Questions of the day.

Questions of the Day has been out of my life for 5 weeks. Now it's back. Plus! Head of department (HOD) Mr Sateesha Nayak will check randomly. @_@
So I went back to my room to finish answering the essay questions, and brought my yoga mat to L's room again.

Lying on Yoga mat in L's room, read more magazines.
From 7pm until 11.30pm.
Magazine reading rocks!
I really need to read other reading materials than text books. =.=

Then it's late, and I'm back.
Realized that I haven't blog today. I'm so lazy today. I'm tired too.
Juniors, PBL, anatomy, PLUS we are switching dissection table tomorrow. =(
I don't want! New dissection table mate. Yer... ...
I'm anti-social! =(
Sad, sad, sad, worried, worried, worried.
I'm afraid that I have no friend. LOL!
No, seriously. That's why I stay in L's room.
To escape from the reality for 3 hours.

Now that I finished blogging about today, toodles!
Need to sleep early, class starting tomorrow, everything will be non-stop cramp.
Flash mob rehearsal will be tomorrow and choreographer said that we will dance till late night?
Oh no... ... T_T
Alright, that's my day and my disastrous future.
Bye! Love you guys!

No comments: