Wednesday 7 March 2012

Don't go breaking my heart

I can't handle cheesy conversation.
Being cheesy is your business. I'm not use to it.
So, don't make me fall for you.
Maybe I am over reacting.

I could just say yes if you proposed.
I've been liking you since the start.
It's Block 3 already and nothing happen.
I can't handle your cheesy and playful act around girls.
I though you have someone in mind.
Don't you? What happened?

No matter what happened to you, I just want to maintain this certain relationship with you.
I can't take it.
Dating the hottest guy in class?
I can't take it.
Too good to be true?
If you like me, just propose.
I hate suspense, I hate waiting.
I don't want to think that we can actually have a chance together.
If you like me, just tell me.

P/s: This post is not dedicated to M, not Kevjumba either. =')

No comments: