Saturday 3 March 2012

Obsessed about Kevjumba

I'm so obsessed with Kevjumba. I also know that he have so many fans all around the world. I might actually get jealous you know? I'm watching he's fans video just now. And I'm like, yea... those girls are crazy about Kevjumba. Wait. So am I. I'm crazy about Kevjumba too! I'm weird because when I know someone is liking the people I like more than me, I will just give up. Should I? The thing that I know is I can't love Kevjumba as much as every girls do out there.

I need to live my own life. It's OK if I spend 15minutes to watch he's video and leave some comments (non-vacation). But Being obsessed with him 24/7? I can't do that. I'm sorry Kevjumba. I know that he's funny and cute. But I don't actually believe that we have a future. Kevjumba with me? Together? It's like another day dream. Although it would be cool that my boyfriend is Kevjumba. But it's a bit overwhelming 99.99% not possible. =(

Too bad that my being a medic student lifestyle is not supporting me to be a crazy fan. But I need to rational here. I can support Kevjumba by watching he's video. That's enough! What else that he want from he's fans? LOL. That's funny. OMG, I'm so obsessed about him that I composed a post just about him? Even all my friends are afraid of hearing about him. =/
Nerdy medical students! J, L and C, you guys are so not supportive!!! I hate you people! No, I'm just kidding I love you guys. =D

So Kevjumba, if it so happen that you are reading this blog, it's not that I hate you. I like you! I like watching you. I will still watch your videos. Just that I won't tweet every night mentioning you name. LOL! Tweeter blast! (Nigahiga)

I need to share this Kevjumba obsession with all of you. I'm from Venus, I need to share. I have to share!
I respect what Kevjumba is doing. But the fact that he make he's dad wearing only underpants in he's video... It's a bit too much, you don't need to embarrass your dad just to entertain us.  Maybe your other fans like it. But for me, I think it's a bit disrespectful. =/ Just saying. It's your dad! How could you do that.

OK, after all this Kevjumba madness, I will compose another blog to lecture myself. ='(
Bye! I still love you Kevjumba! like to watch your videos!

No comments: