Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 41 - night

Where did I stop?
I cook my lunch. It taste OK.
I Skype with mummy. I chat with N in Koala city (Australia).
I prepared my portion of PBL.
I hate dinner in Indera mess with C, J and J's neighbors.
Ate aloo parota and half egg curry again. Except this time the cashier typed wrongly and he gave my full egg curry. Which have 2 boiled eggs inside.
J helped me ate half. =D
Thanks J.

After dinner, went to library to Xerox the PBL notes for the group member.
I don't want to rush during tomorrow. =/
Came back, pass nail clippers and thumb drive to L.
Went to J's room with L to check out her new storage in her room since J's parcel has arrived today. =D
The joy of receiving a parcel. Priceless.
Tearing off all the cellophane tapes, trying to sneak a peek to figure out what is inside etc.
Just like we're young. The joy of opening the present wrapper.

We stayed in J's room, and talk!
It's been awhile since we talk. =)
Nice talking to everyone tonight. <3
I just got back to my room. Straightaway internet, blog.
Yup, that's me. I love to blog. It's like a daily routine now.
Thanks for all of you that reads my blog. =)

No comments: