Thursday 29 March 2012

Day 61

I'm being lazy. I'm not that hard working anymore. This is bad. I'm in love with dramas. I thought watching drama is never gonna happen in a Medical student's life. I guess I'm creating problems for the future me. =/

Sorry, future me, I'll try to study later.

A big pot of soup today! Happy! =D
C is the first one to come, J is the second one, L haven't come and I'm already texting her, asking her not to come.

Since I can be easily influence by other, I am so into the character in the Taiwanese drama. She had a best guy friend. The best guy friend is very good looking too. Being classmates in high school and university, even I don't have such a friend. =)

I love watching drama because I love the story. Especially watching my favorite actress acting, I love it even more. I will  struggle hard whether to watch or to study. This will last for at least two weeks, by then, it's time to prepare for block exam. =/

Time flies, they always does.

No comments: