Saturday 3 March 2012

Back to my Medic student life

Sh*t Medical Students I say:
Wake up early to make it to class that start at 8am in the morning. (Monday until Saturday)
I live without Coffee! It's a miracle!
I need to attend 5 dissection classes per week. =/
I have SDL and PBL to prepare for.
I have books to spend time with.
I'm going to cook in the 3rd block! How awesome is that? (I'm doubting my cooking skills)
M will be there to announce that he like me and make my life and add more miserable to my life.
I'm going to use pen to jot down this time.
I have to have a strong bond with Ganong, Lippincott, and can't I not bond with Chaurasia?
My skin will be dry and ugly.
I will look like a zombie. AGAIN! T_T
Notes will be everywhere.
Sleeping IS A CRIME.
Having fun IS A CRIME.
Going online IS A CRIME.
Guiltiness will kill me from inside out.

There's more on the list. But it's late I need to get more sleep before SLEEPING IS A CRIME.
Peace out!

No comments: