Friday 2 March 2012

Vegetarian

I will start being a vegetarian again. Let's see how long it can last this time.
If anyone want to ask me why I want to be a vegetarian?
The answer is simple. Because being a vegetarian can safe the environment. Being a vegetarian is GREEN.
I bet you don't know this fun fact below. xD

Do you know that man kind aka human aka homosapien can stay alive just by eating vegetable? 


Do you know that human won't die even though they didn't eat meat?

I bet you don't know this! That's why you are still eating meat! You don't know this right? Please tell me you don't know this.

Yes, human can stay alive although they didn't eat meat. Human can stay alive just by eating vegetable. So why do you want to kill another life to stay alive when you can stay alive without killing ANY life? Huh? Huh?
Why? Why? WHY??!!

Since I am so kind hearted and what not, I've done enough good deeds already. OK? I want to up a level. I want to have a promotion. I want to be a vegetarian! We don't need to starve and please, PLEASE don't think that being a vegetarian is pathetic. Being a vegetarian is COOL! Because I can stay alive without killing another life! It's noble! Huh!!! *proud*

I can't wait to learn how to cook vegetarian food. Hehe! 
http://veggielady.blogspot.in/
http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.in/
I'm so gonna stalk these blogs. xD

Slurp slurp, after learning those recipes, I'm gonna cook them by myself. And if everything when well, I'm gonna post the pictures too! Are you excited? Well, I am.
Mouth watering. It's easy to be vegetarian in India because they have really fresh vegetables available here. Their fruits are pilled up high!!! Not like those in Malaysia. =/
But I'm so excited to cook by my own. If I can't figure out what to cook, I'll just chop POTATOES, Tomatoes and Cauliflower into dices and just chuck them into the rice cooker together with the rice. =D
I think it will taste good! Can't wait!

OK, I'm gonna stop here, I want to learn more recipes. Let's start reading!!!

No comments: