Tuesday 27 March 2012

Day 59

There will be Physiology PBL presentation tomorrow. I am so emo that I kept stalking people until I found some blog and I read them. LOL! Random much.

I think I'm a better stalker than my mom, because of all the social media, I can trace from Facebook to Twitter to Blogger. Hooray!

Sometimes, I really envy those with lots of siblings. Maybe this is why I'm so quiet.

After stalking, I know more about someone. Shocking!!! I'm so good in stalking. So yea, typical Christian family. He's girlfriend seems nice. Hmm, alright, it's time for some PBL. Although I finish reading it, nothing is in my mind. How? How?

I'll continue this stalker post tomorrow after everything is over. Here, everything means PBL. PBL will screw my study plan. For example I didn't even copy Question of the Day. LOL!

Can't bother much. Going to do my own PBL notes first. Toodles!
Happy stalking people! <3

No comments: