Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 39 - Afternoon

I'm in such a bad mood. PMS-ing. =(
I don't like treating everyone like sh*t. I feel very uncomfortable, I get irritated very easily. Blah blah blah... All the girl's issue.

Well, after lunch, our class is Biochemistry lecture by Miss Sheetha. She's going to teach us about Hormones.
Next, is another Biochemistry class by Dr Chandrika!!! Yippy! She' awesome. She taught us about Glycogen metabolism. ^^ So happy that she's teaching us again.

Class suppose to end at 5pm. But they "release" us at 4.30pm.
I went to buy veges. Erm, it's not interesting to show you all the pictures anymore. Anyways, I bought 6 eggs, 5 tomatoes, long beans and lady fingers. That's all.
I'm waiting for the plumber to come. I didn't know whether I've mention to you people about this or not. But there's a blockage in my pantry's sink. =(
It's been blocked for 3 days. And I can't stand it anymore. I don't have the chance to go down to complaint. But I'm too sick to wash my dishes in my bathe room. I hate it. So I went down today. I'm having such a bad mood. I can feel the toxic building in my body right now. I need more water.

I'm listening to David Choi's music. Chill... I'm saying to myself.
I feel so HOT! Urgh... Can I bathe now? Yes, I'm going to bathe now. I don't care.
Gonna continue blogging later!
Went I feel much more better. I think I'll be much better after I bathe.

No comments: