Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 53

Finally, someone that are willing to eat my food. C, she want me to cook dinner. And I did!

Brown rice with carrot, potato, onion and green peas.
Colorful! 
Yup. I cooked and someone approved that it taste OK. Which means that it's edible. Hahaha! Lmao. 

Start from the day. Woke up at 7am. Cooked oats. Eat them with banana. I purposely add more oats today. Don't wanna be hungry at 10pm again. 

First class is dissection class. Taught about Superior mesenteric artery and inferior mesenteric artery. Guess what. I am hungry at 8.45am. Why is that so? I thought I ate more oats this morning. I don't know what is going on. @_@ 
Instead of day dreaming or feeling sleepy in the dissection hall. I felt hungry instead! I am waiting for the bell to ring so that I can rush to aka shop and grab some sandwich. 

After dissection class, it's Physiology lecture class. I don't know who came in. Who came in? Oh... It's the reproduction Sir. Mr Barathi. He taught about something. But I don't know about what. Oh... Turner's Syndrome, Klienfelter's Syndrome and stuff. That's all. 

Next! Histology lecture. Before the lecturer come in. I slept and I dream. @_@ Typical me. ;)
Now, the lecturer is here. She taught us about... hmm... about... ... ... ... ... ... I'm still trying to recall what she taught about. Oh, here it is. Large intestine and appendix. Done. 

Lunch = cook in my room. Brown rice with potato and carrot. 

After lunch, 2 Biochemistry lecture. I hate Biochemistry lecture the most. I hate it to the max!!! =.=
First class, by Sheetal. She taught something about Insulin receptor and Thyroid metabolism. I don't get it. What's that??!! Man, I hate Biochemistry. 
Second class, by Mdm Chandreka. Regulation of Glycogen metabolism in the Skeletal muscle. And Glycogen storage disorders? Biochemistry is killing me!!! Literally!!! I don't get a single thing! T_T

After class, went to buy more ingredients to cook. There's where I got those green peas! 
Went back, start cooking, went to L's room, then J's room. Then got back to my room just in time to rescue my dinner from getting burn. 

Bathe, eat, online, study, online, study, Skype, Facebook chat, study, online, blog. 
That's it. I hate Biochemistry. =)
Teehee! 

No comments: