Friday 2 March 2012

Welcome to my room ants

I feel like I'm a housewife now. Look at my pantry.

Before

After
Wooow... Stop it right there. What happened? 
What happen was I bought a rice cooker. So I'm gonna cook my own. So I need container to keep those sugar, salt and pepper away from my pet ants. And I need a bowl. I need chopping board. I bought those spatulas for quite sometime. Yes, this is what happened to my pantry now. I will not cook tonight. Because I'm gonna have dinner with my best mess friend, K. He wanted to tell me EVERYTHING about 9gag. 

So this is a preview of my pantry. I'm waiting for all these containers to dry, so that I can transfer the sugar and salt into them. I can't wait to cook! I'm so excited. I'm going to search for recipes now. Muahaha! I'll start cooking tomorrow. =)

No comments: