Friday 2 March 2012

Hunting for a rice cooker

This will be my plan for today's rice cooker hunting.
After lunch, I will take the bus to Haarsha. Then I'll walk to Pai international. Then I will walk to Big Bazaar for cooking materials like sugar, salt, rice, POTATOES.
The only problem is how am I suppose to carry the rice cooker everywhere I go. Maybe I can ask them to deliver to my hostel? Hmm, that should be it.

Let's see what is for my lunch. I don't want something too heaty. Oh... maybe I will order Maggi Kari. =D
I'm craving for it. Haha! Oh no, if my rice cooker is on my way, I would have to embrace poisonous process food back into my life! I will try to avoid them.

This is plan two. If they will not deliver the rice cooker to my hostel, I will bring it back to my hostel myself. But I will keep all the grocery shopping for tomorrow. If I do that, how about J and L? They will reach by tonight. I guess they will sleep and wake up quite late tomorrow. So that will be it.

I will leave my room at 2pm. It's 1.45pm right now. So I'm gonna prepare myself with all the walking. I'm going to apply lotion all over my body. xD I'm darker already. =( More whitening lotion please!!! Alright, I hope everything happen according to my plan. Hopefully. See you guys! I will blog about today tonight.
Bye!

No comments: