Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 36 - night

After the major cooking disaster, I continue watching Youtube videos.
I went out to aka shop with L and J at 4pm.
Went back to hostel, I made the most disgusting mash potato in the world. No picture provided just to preserve your appetite for your next meal.
I'm really thoughtful. ;)

So, I forced myself not to waste food. I tried to eat all those mash potatoes. But I can't. At last I did waste a little. Maybe 2 spoonful?

At 7pm, me, L, J and C went to Attils and we have a wonderful dinner. Great catch up. =D

From Left to Right: sweet lassi, parota, gobi manchurian, sky juice, butter chicken. 
It's been nice knowing how complicated is L's love life and now everything is cleared up and well explained. 
After dinner, we sat down under the sky and started to gaze at the stars. Hmm... what a wonderful experience. =)

That's all for tonight! I need Kevjumba in my life. I need to constantly watching his video until classes starts and I can't watch no more. I'm going to watch more of him now! Wonder Kevjumba struck.

Good night! =D

No comments: