Friday 2 March 2012

Day 36 - afternoon =P

I woke up at 10.30am. SP was knocking my door. Her room key is with me. I'm the key lady, remember?
Because of me, she can't go into her room and she need to wait for me to wake up. She spend her night in JY's room. What a pity.

She came into my room and she's happy because my room have more things. Not like a hotel room anymore. More like a store room. And she likes it. =.=

J came to my room after she left. And she's been hijacking my internet. She even use my Twitter account to contact L. What a friend. LOL! But I don't mind at all. =D
So I cooked rice this morning, it took 15 minutes. Too bad this is not a non-stick pot. So all the rice stick at the bottom of the pot. I hate it. What to do? Accept the fact. I immersed it with water and I'll clean it after I'm back from more grocery shopping.

Taadaa! Nothing to be proud of. 

It's not a non-stick pot! =(
J is happily enjoying the internet. She's watching some Hindi drama online. I actually stayed back to wait for the rice to cook because I'm afraid anything will happen to the rice cooker. For example burst, explode or something. I'm worried of J. Haha! I'm afraid that J will get hurt. The rice cooker is fine, so is J. Hehe?

I walked to the grocery store at 12pm noon! The weather is so hot. Why did I go out by that time btw? Crazy. Because I'm too hungry and I'm very excited! So I went. =)
I bought 6 eggs, vege, tomatoes, POTATOES, carrots. That's all. 

Yay!!!
I also spend my whole morning arranging the containers in my pantry while J is here. This is it! My pantry.


I'm going to cook my brunch now, toodles! Will definitely show you guys the picture. =)

No comments: