Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 46

It's L's bday today! Happy birthday L!!!

Woke up at 7.00am today. Heat up the left over porridge, and eat them. Too bad they are not that hot. so I just ate a little. First class is Dissection class. Going back to the same old boring new table. With same old boring new table mates. ='( I miss my the old dissection table mates!

After dissection, I'm too hungry due to my unhealthy breakfast. I went to aka shop to get Egg mayo sandwich and walk to Interact building using full speed. Reach there at 10.15am, took the lift at 10.18am, get into the lecturer hall at 10.20am. =) Not late, that's the only thing I want. It's Chandrika's class. Glycogen metabolism. Luckily we read it before she came in. Glycogenolysis.

After her class, it's Histo class. Duodenum, jejunum and ileum. Brunner's gland... crypts of Lieberkuhn, lymphoid  nodule. Then, it's lunch time! Went to food court. Ordered mee goreng from Asian K. Then, went to class. Biochemistry class.

First class after lunch, Seethal's class. Second messenger hormone, Cholera toxic and Pertussis toxic, Guanylate cyclase... =.= Oh my, I hate biochemistry. Next! Reproductive system by Mr Barathi. Wow, that class was boring. But at least I get something from the class. Testosterone, MIS, sertoli cell, ledwig cell bla bla bla...

Then, came back to room, get rid of all the left over porridge, then Skyped with Leader S and Blur S!!! !!! !!! =D
Still Skyping now, hope everything when well. =)

No comments: