Thursday 22 March 2012

What did I do?

Someone has been avoiding me.
He use to say Hi to me or at least smile to me.
But nowadays, he will just walk away when he sees me.

For someone as observant as me and as sensitive as me, I sense that something was wrong.
What happened?
I ignored him once in front of the Histology lab. That's all.
Not actually ignore, I just didn't say Hi when I see him.
Is it because of that? But for someone as sociable as him, this will NOT be a problem.
Plus, I did say Hi to him in the Histology lab. The second time I see him.

What is wrong? It breaks my heart when I noticed that he is trying to ignore me.
We didn't talk that much. But I totally can sense that he is avoiding.
Why avoid? I'm not a poisonous bitch.
I did absolutely nothing wrong!

I'm just sad because he is trying to keep himself away from me.
Did someone talk bad about me in front of me?
There's so many people trying to "spy" on me recently.
Why?
What happen in boy's hostel during the night?
It feels like I missed a huge episode from their life.
Aren't they suppose to be studying 24/7 like the same way they used to?

The one sitting behind me is spying on me.
The one sitting opposite me is spying on me.
What the heaven is happening?
I know they don't know much about me because I'm good in hiding my feelings and my real cheerful personality.
But I don't like paparazzi.

Instead of gaining all the unwanted attention from my spies, why don't the one that I really care about stop avoiding me?
He's been avoiding me since yesterday. =.=
Something fishy is going on.
I hope it leads to good thing.

I just don't want to fall in love with someone that I'm not suppose to.
That's all.

No comments: